RIVER RUN RESTAURANT PATIO AND INDOOR DINING POLICY
**AS PER THE HURON PERTH PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT: PLEASE BE ADVISED AS OF JULY 17TH, 2020 FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS IN HURON COUNTY**
**On August 7, 2020, subsection 1 (1) of Schedule 2 with O. Reg 364/20 is amended by adding the following paragraph:
5. The person responsible for the establishment must,
i. record the name and contact information of every patron who enters an indoor or outdoor dining area in the establishment, other than patrons who temporarily enter the area to place, pick up or pay for a takeout order,
ii. maintain the records for a period of at least one month, and
iii. only disclose the records to a medical officer of health or an inspector under the Health Protection and Promotion Act on request for a purpose specified in section 2 of that Act or as otherwise required by law.**
GUESTS MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING AND THE RIVER RUN RESTAURANT, KEEP THE MASK ON UNTIL SEATED.
Once seated, guests may remove the face covering. We ask that at any time you need to leave the table, your face covering must be placed on.
- We are required to record the full name and contact info of anyone who dines either on the patio or inside as per the Ontario Government. If patrons chose not to comply with the regulation, service maybe limited to take out only.
- Reservations for inside dining are required. As of July 17, 2020, indoor dining may take place. When making a reservation, please indicate if you would like to sit outside or in the dining room. Reservations are not required for the patio.
- In a case of bad weather, your outdoor dining may move inside, if available, unless you prefer to change your order to take out.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands before entering the building.
- By making a reservation at our establishment you are confirming you are healthy and not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been close to someone who is infected. If at any time prior to your arrival you feel unwell, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
- Name and phone number is required to make a reservation for inside and/or outside dining.
- Table occupancy is limited to 10 ppl max.
- Maximum 2-hour allowance for dining to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitization between guests.
- Guests will be met at the top entrance, and directed to their table.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 m will always be in effect for guests and staff as much as possible.
- Tables will be spaced a minimum of 2 m apart.
- When guests arrive, there will be no cutlery, plates, or napkins on the table, they will be placed on the table once the guest arrives.
- Salt, Pepper and any other condiments will be brought to the table upon request.
- When guests are finished eating, we ask that any used cutlery and napkins are placed on the plate and are set to the side of the table for servers to clear easily.
- Rigorous hand washing and/or sanitizing will be practised by all staff.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized throughout service and after service.
- All payment machines will be sanitized before and after each use.
- All staff are monitored for illness and hygiene practices.